We provide a comprehensive list of services needed by
patients 12 and above years of age, including, but not limited to:
- Physical Exams
- Annual physical exam
- Preoperative medical exam
- Gynecological exam
- School and Camp physical
- Pre-Employment physical exam
- Influenza ("Flu") vaccine
- Pneumovax ("Pneumonia") vaccine
- Tetanus shots (includes diphtheria vaccine)
- Pertussis (Whooping cough) vaccine
- Zostavax ("Shingles") vaccine
- Gardisil vaccine (Human Papilloma Virus (HPV))
- Hepatitis A and B vaccines
- Subcutaneous B12 shots.
- Subcutaneous Prolia shots for Osteoporosis.
- Laboratory testing
- Phlebotomy (Drawing blood) - We collect most specimens
in our office
- Rapid strep testing
- Rapid Flu testing
- STD testing/screening
- Pregnancy testing
- Occult-blood testing for colon cancer screening
- Advanced Lipids testing and Cardiovascular risk
- Home Sleep Study testing
- Aerosol Treatments (for breathing problems)
- Intramuscular injections for acute conditions.
- Botox and Juviderm
We are affiliated with Northside hospital system and have
direct access to records if our patients receive services at any of
the Northside facilities.